One more achievement of KCP Dynamics!
On 27th February 2018 Microsoft Corporation awarded KCP Dynamics – as a leading company in the development of solutions and locations for Dynamics NAV – Microsoft certificate for quality development and compatibility with Microsoft Dynamics products for Colombia localization.
This certification was achieved through VeriTest, a service of Lionbridge, an entity who performed independent and rigorous tests on the integration of the solution with the most recent version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
This outstanding achievement means that our solutions have met Microsoft Corporation’s highest standards for software solutions developed by Partners, by successfully meeting all the certification requirements.
What does this certification mean for our clients and prospects?
The Certified for Microsoft Dynamics program (CfMD) identifies third-party solutions that meet Microsoft’s highest standards for Dynamics implementations. Obtaining this certificate assures decision makers of technology that their solution is:
- It was developed by a certified and reputable independent software provider.
- It was designed for a unique business and the needs of the industry.
- It has been seamlessly integrated with Microsoft Dynamics.
- It has been used and recommended by other companies.
- It is a safe solution, quick to implement and simple to maintain
- It is adequately supported and protected.
- Meets specific industry requirements, local language, taxes and government regulations.
The requirement that both the software solution and the Partner obtain, set more demanding standards to guarantee our customers that these certified solutions support their investment in Microsoft Dynamics.
Microsoft congratulates KCP Dynamics for its hard work and dedication that put into the certification process, has successfully demonstrated its purpose of being a leading Partner in Microsoft Dynamics with its product: Localization Colombia.
What is Lionbridge?
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. is the entity authorized by Microsoft to provide validation services for the Certified for Microsoft Dynamics program (CfMD), including software testing services under its VeriTest brand.