Microsoft announced at Ignite 2018 yesterday some of the new capabilities in the October 2018 release of Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform which will allow you transform your business. This october 2018 release is packed with hundreds of new capabilities across all Dynamics 365 applications and the Power Platform, including deeper integrations with Office 365, Teams and LinkedIn, and will be available from October 2018 (some of them may not have been released yet or delivery timeline may change)
- Enhancements to Dynamics 365 applications, including hundreds of new capabilities across all of them and also a new of mixed reality experiences using Microsoft Layout and Remote Assist.
- New intelligence applications, to male Dynamics 365 more intelligent.
- New Power Platform capabilities, an unmatched palette of tools to extend, customize and integrate Dynamics 365 and Office 365 into your environment.
- Data integration: provides built-in connectivity to teh Power platform and more, with data across hundreds of business systems, enabling rich and intelligent experiences, and increasing value and saving time for application developers, ISV partners, and integrators.
- Deeper integration with other Microsoft products, offering seamless experiences with them.
- Performance, usability, and supportability enhancements improving the applications and providing a better experience for users to run their businesses.
The work done in this October 2018 release helps companies to drive the digital transformation of their businesses on their terms.
You can find Microsoft article following this link.
For more details about October 2018 releaase, please read the october 2018 Release Notes following this other link.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any query regarding any Microsoft Business Applications or this release news.