KCP Dynamics knows that our customers want to optimize processes and eliminate waste in order to improve commercial and financial results. KCP Dynamics’ consulting practice will optimize your business processes using software tools like Microsoft Dynamics using the deep knowledge and skills of our staff. We supply our clients with innovative methodologies that deliver greater value to their customers, by optimizing the availability of critical financial and process data throughout the supply chain.
Selecting the right Microsoft Dynamics ERP system is only the beginning of successfully leveraging all that Microsoft Dynamics offers. KCP’s proven expertise with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and AX implementations helps our clients optimize the power and flexibility of the Microsoft ERP software offering. Our Dynamics consulting experts will manage the entire project from GAP analysis to ERP system design to implementation and integration while employing tools of organizational change management.
At KCP, we utilize a PMI standards-based implementation methodology designed for IT projects. All of our projects optimize the tools of the SureStep (this should connect to another page that explains SureStep) framework to ensure efficiency and transparency throughout the implementation process.
KCP Consultants’ Roles
- Manage project to compliment and supplement internal client resources
- Analyze comprehensive business processes and reengineer as needed
- Communicate clear workflow definitions to all stakeholders
- Align ERP implementation with business requirements
- Integrate core ERP system to business processes, systems and stakeholders
- Advise and implement improvements to technical infrastructure
- Provide risk analysis and process management efficacy and direction
- Define and quantify and analyze ERP measures of success from implementation
- Affect Organizational Change Management focused on communication and training strategies
- Provide ongoing functional and technical development and customized support
What to Expect from a Microsoft Dynamics Implementation
- Project planning for a Microsoft Dynamics implementation
- Gap analysis between industry standards and client business requirements
- Business process analysis, definitions and redesign
- Comprehensive design for ERP system
- Organizational change management and employee communications
- Project Management and Program Management for Microsoft Dynamics implementation
- End-user training
- Form and report definition
- Data migration strategy, mapping, oversight and implementation
- Technical infrastructure upgrades
- Business process and systems integration to NAV
Within its worldwide, expert consultant base, KCP’s decades of experience with Microsoft Dynamics ERP implementations allows our clients to implement their Microsoft Dynamics software efficiently and effectively. Let us show you how we can maximize your ROI.