by Drink-IT and Michael Doheny for KCP Dynamics
Drink-IT powers some of the most well-run beverage companies in the world, ranging from moderately-sized companies, like Mack Brewery to the world’s largest beverage companies like Heineken, Carlsberg, and Pernod. This solution is implemented in more than 35 different countries on 5 continents. To compliment the channels set in Europe and other continents, Drink-IT is now working to expand its presence in the US with its partner KCP Dynamics.
Drink-IT is an advanced and modular software suite for manufacturers and distributors operating in the beverage industry. The solution is ideally suited to breweries, cider companies, wineries, distilleries, soft drink manufacturers, bottling companies and specialist beverage wholesalers.
As part of the Drink-IT and KCP Dynamics’ strategy, they focus on providing a full enterprise ERP, CRM, BI and Sales solutions to the North American beverage industry delivered through the desktop, tablet or mobile devices operating on-premise or in-the-cloud. This provides a solution for all businesses from craft brewers to global brands where Drink-IT already has a large client base.
The Drink-IT solution will allow beverage companies to address the constant changes and challenges within their industry as a whole and to support the significant growth in the number of new, innovative brewers and distillers as well as wholesalers and distributors.
Some of the key components of the Drink-IT solution address specific needs in the beverage industry including:
- Production and Quality
- Purchasing and Inventory
- Warehouse and Distribution
- Finance and Tax
- Service Management
- Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Contract Management
These components allow beverage businesses the benefits of:
- Product traceability from origin to end consumption
- Recipe management
- Accurate picking in the warehouse
- Elimination of delivery errors and refusals
- Control of stock rotation and best before dates
- Traceability of kegs and casks
- Control of return orders
- Visibility into accounts receivable
- Compliance with new regulations
- Eliminate workarounds, spreadsheets, and inability to drill down into data
- Clear insight into business operations
- Improved functionality for financials and reporting
- Eliminate duplication of data and processes
- Advancement of internal collaboration and integration
- Ease of scalability to production and systems
KCP Dynamics (KCP) was chosen as the strategic US partner for Drink-IT, having had hands-on, direct experience with their first US implementation for a craft brewer in Arizona. KCP Dynamics is a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner and global ERP solution provider that offers implementation, support and training services in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, which is the base platform for Drink-IT. KCP Dynamics has more than 200 functional and technical consultants certified in the Microsoft Dynamics solutions, with vast experience in business analysis and ERP systems, making KCP Dynamics an ideal partner for the Drink-IT beverage solution.