As commented in a previous post, Dynamics NAV 2018 was released on 1st December 2017.
These are 9 new features and functionalities that have been added to the product since Dynamics NAV 2017:
- User tasks: allows you to create tasks to remind you of work to be done.
- Import payroll transactions files from Ceridian Payroll in US and Ceridian Powerpay in CA.
- Quickbooks files import.
- Power BI reporting: Dynamics NAV provides Business Intelligence in the place and time you need it.
- Image Analyzer extension to detect attributes in the images you add to items and contact persons.
- Updated integration with dynamics 365 for Sales
- Preconfigured Excel reports
- Report preview in the Web Client: now available on all supported browsers.
- Personalize your workspace in the Web Client: Personalize your workspace directly in the browser! Personalization is now enabled by default for all.