The Training, Support and Implementation (TSI) Specialist provides technical support to customers, answering complex questions on function and usage of MS Dynamics NAV software and the clients’ related business process. The Specialists are the primary liaison between KCP Dynamics and our clients’ software users. Each TSI Specialist works as a part of our office-based teams to provide quality, robust support for our clients. Some specialists will provide training remotely and on-site with the occasional participation implementations.
Responsible to know and follow KCP TSI support processes to deliver globally consistent support
- Be an active member of the regional team and sometimes participate in global special-issue teams
- Manage support tickets with respect to priority, technical knowledge, and support knowledge
- Provide information about tickets to managers as requested for reporting
- Based upon needs of our clients and Specialist skills, participate in implementation projects or provide onsite support
- Based upon needs of our clients and Specialist skills, provide onsite or web training
- Working with our other offices, for some clients we need to provide 24X7 coverage. For this reason, you will be asked to participate in the coverage.
- Other duties as assigned
- Travel: 0% to 50%, depending upon office and business environment
Required Skills & Experience
Spoken and written English skills are required
NAV experience of 1-10 years
Ability to resolve application problems and communicate the results
Good interpersonal and communications skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
Other language skills are a plus
College degree in Business, Accounting, IT systems, or equivalent
Help desk experience
Technical/developer skills or other specialty is an advantage
Ability to prioritize multiple tasks